RE/MAX Oceanview Realty 5686 Cowrie St.
Kiosk, Trail Bay Mall
Weekly REPORT JAN. 28 – Feb.3, 2014
Many know that Realtors have to pass a course and be licensed by the gov’t. We also have to undergo a criminal record check, find a broker who will hire us on and pay thousands of dollars for licensing, insurance and Board fees before we can practice. And it doesn't end there. It takes years to master real estate law, contract wording and agency. There’s also expertise needed for title issues, evaluations, marketing and negotiating skills. Also, we must take upgrade courses each year to maintain our license. This is why 75% of those who pass the exam are out of the business within 5 years. And this is why the rest of us - the 25% - call ourselves "professionals"!
ACCESS TO LISTINGS CLICK ON http://www.remaxoceanview.com
SALES THIS WEEK: 8 [SUNSHINE COAST, ALL OFFICES]
NEW LISTINGS THIS WEEK: 43 PRICE REDUCTIONS
CURRENT LISTINGS: 1028
DET’D & ATT’D SALES to LIST RATIO*: 5%
5% 15% 22%
*The Sales/Listings Ratio is a guide to market conditions. A value below 15 favours buyers. 15 – 22 reflects a balanced market, and over 22 gives the advantage to sellers.
Post Your Comment: